CRAIG A. COX
Mr. Cox managed his own private practice in Hightstown for many years before eventually joining the Brennan Law Firm. He brings decades of intimate law experience to the table. A detailed list of Mr. Cox’s practice areas can be found below.
Mr. Cox demonstrates his leadership and commitment to community in just about every part of his life. A detailed list of his memberships and affiliations can be found below.
On a good day, you’ll find him sailing with friends and family off of Long Beach Island, NJ, with the promise of bratwurst on the horizon.
College of William and Mary with a degree in Government while managing to be a 4-year letterman on the wrestling team. Mr. Cox was a member of Kappa Sigma fraternity and the Pi Sigma Alpha (the National Political Science Honor Society).
University of Richmond – T.C. Williams School of Law
• Family law, divorce, and adoptions
• Complex civil litigation
• Workers’ compensation
• Commercial collections
• Environmental litigation
• Municipal court
• Wills and trust
• Business transactions
• Commercial and residential real estate
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
Member of the Mercer County Bar Association • Board of Directors for United Church of Surf City • Elder for the First Presbyterian Church in Hightstown • Assistant Scoutmaster for Troop 5700 • Member and past President of Hightstown/East Windsor Historical Society • Member of the Greater East Windsor Hightstown Improvement Project • Coterie of Hightstown and East Windsor • Hightstown Apollo Lodge of Free & Accepted Masons • Commodore for the Surf City Yacht Club on Long Beach Island • President of the Hightstown Republicans • Head coach of his daughter’s travel soccer team
• Managed his own practice for many years
• Public Defender in the Borough of Hightstown Municipal Court for over 15 years
• Attorney with Kent, Grayer, and Rosenberg
• Attorney with Capehart and Scatchard
• Served as judicial law clerk for the Honorable Coleman T. Brennan, J.S.C. and the Honorable Neil H. Shuster, J.S.C., former Mercer County Superior Court Presiding Civil Judge.